"But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me." Psalm 22:19
Right now this verse pretty sums things up for me! Over the past days it seems as though the LORD is farther and farther away but I know such is not the case. It is so easy to try and rely on my own strength but it fails me every time. So now I am crying out to the LORD to be my strength. Is it easy? No but then the peace comes and makes it bearable again. So now I thank the LORD, in all... The little things, the big things, even the unanswered prayers or make that the not yet known answered prayers! As I sit here meditating on God's provisions, I feel my spirit lightening already! Thank you LORD!
So now Multitude Monday is more like Wonder filled Wednesday
51. crystal clear blue skies
52. bugs flying about
53. an empty refrigerator but a full freezer
54. plants given for free
55. aloe for burns
56. meeting friends in person for the first time
57. yummy butter laced biscuits
58. belly warming stews
59. homemade sweet and sour pork
60. NO leftovers because of hearty appetites
61. pleading for money to buy a book at the book fair
62. a signed copy of "Hank, the cow dog"
63. a new recipe to try with dinner
64. a new recipe to remake into other delicious ideas!!
65. fresh scent of warm laundry just out of the dryer
66. homemade laundry detergent lightly scented with essential oils
67. homemade vanillas brewing in a the cabinet
68. homemade cranberry jelly made from wild cranberries loving picked by young willing hands!
69. the thought of DSL Internet connections...
70. packages to mail
71. cards to make for holiday cheer
72. stationary to make for those I hold dear
73. old magazines to peruse for homemade gift ideas
74. thinking of that just right gift to make for family far away
75. crumbs on the kitchen floor
76. piles of laundry
As I look at my list above I see how God blesses me daily! From the piles of laundry caused by young men playing with abandon to the crumbs on the floor which in and of itself is a sign of God's provision! God has truly blessed me and continues to bless me daily when I only take a moment to step back and look around. 77 & 78. HE has blessed me with a husband who loves HIM and in turn loves me. 79, 80, 81 & 82. Who willingly stays up a little later at night so we can share time together, who stays home a little later in the mornings so he can get the boys up and pray with them before their day begins and he heads off to work.