Woke up to a chilly morning today. I think it is the coldest we have had it so far. It was 9 degress Fahrenheit and at 1000 it has made it up to a balmy 14 degrees. I woke up in the middle of the night and the sky was so clear. The stars shone like twinkling lights in the sky! How can a person look up at a sky like that and still doubt in God? It never ceases to amaze me how stubborn we can be... I thank God daily for having given us the present of His Son to take away my sins. But I do know that without personally accepting that gift, it would be useless to me! Thank you Lord for having touched my heart, even in my stubbornness!!
There are so many things I have to be thankful for but here are just a few for today.
83. no snow on the ground
84. clean dishes
85. family game night
86. a hubby who is only gone a few days each year now instead of the months at a time like in the past.
87. Young people willing to play in the cold for to raise funds for new uniforms!
88. DSL, hmm did I include that one once before? Have I mentioned how incredible it is to have high speed internet?
89. Being blessed to live in a country where I am allowed to gather with other Christians in order to worship without fear of persecution!!
90. winning candles, tealights, and a DVD from Homestead Originals General Store over at Wandering Quail Road , Thanks Melonie!!
I absolutely love the fact that the candles are not colored, have great scents, and come in reusable wide mouth 1/2 pint mason jars.
91. Have I ever mentioned I love "mason" jars! I love the shapes, colors, and designs on some of the "older" versions. They are so fun to fill whether its for gifts, home preserving, or just storage!