Today as I sit here watching the sunrise through the fog shrouded fields I can't help but think of all the many blessings bestowed upon us. Some little, some large but all precious just the same!
- a husband who has served his country well and is once again able to be at home to spend this holiday with our family.
- a son who is employed in this precarious economy, able to work today
- friends who opened their home to us so that we might share this day with them
- family far and wide, even though we don't get to see them often we love them dearly and cherish the times when we are together
- a roof over our heads, small by the standard of some but DEFINITELY more than large enough for our needs... a veritable mansion by the standards of so much of the world... a place we love to call HOME!!
- a LORD who willingly gave HIS own life as a sacrifice and rose again defeating death, ultimately paying the price for my sin and yours.... a gift, as long as we are willing to accept it. to ask forgiveness, and have HIM as LORD and SAVIOR of our lives!
- a country where we are currently able to worship freely and speak freely about our relationship with the LORD, without fear of reprisal and persecution.
- for another with my family!
- for friends, near and far... in real life and blog wide. so many near and dear to my heart!
So THANK YOU!
and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!