Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Aegean Dreams... a desk makeover

Did you see the desk makeover I started last week?  The one seen here.

Well here she is in all her new glory!  And do you know what makes it so sweet?  My husband wasn't too sure when I mentioned painting the desk this color.  And now he LOVES it!  He loves how it brings out the colors in the painting above it and how the hardware really coordinates with the frame.
And I didn't spend a DIME!! 
 The spray paint, the hardware, the desk paint... all items we already had from previous projects or things which had been given to us.


(I just noticed a couple of spots where I had some paint over-spray.  It will be cleaned up SOON!)

Linky Parties:

Vintage Revivals: Look What I Found Fridays

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! It is such a beautiful color and you did such a great job. If you get a chance I would love for you to enter my eco friendly giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Alicia! I will drop by... and I want to say thank you so very much for the soaps. We just started using them and they are simply delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk turned out so pretty! I love the color blue and especially the shade you chose. It looks good with the silver hardware. I posted a similar one on Vintage Revivals too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy that is gorgeous. I absolutely adore the shape, the color everything!

    ReplyDelete